Text Size
May 24, 2024

My spouse just entered treatment. Should I contact you?


If you, your spouse or loved one has entered inpatient, residential or outpatient treatment for substance abuse or a psychiatric disorder that includes the abuse of addictive substances, we strongly urge you to contact us. We can help you find the most effective care. In addition, we can help ensure that this care is obtained in the most respectful and confidential way.

Posted 11 years ago