Text Size
June 19, 2024

I am monitored and licensed in another state. How do I go about obtaining a Georgia license?


If you are under the monitoring and care of a professionals health program in another state and wish to move and practice in Georgia, you will need to enroll with the Georgia PHP prior to obtaining Georgia licensure. To ensure that you are appropriate candidate for the Georgia PHP, we will require records of your past treatment and monitoring. If we have questions or concerns about your monitoring or recovery, we may require you to meet with the Georgia PHP clinical staff or, in rare cases, obtain additional assessment. Most of the time we accept direct transfers from other well-established professionals health programs.

Please see the FAQ: “How do I enroll in the Georgia PHP?” for more information.

Posted 11 years ago